SMTP Mail Sender is an application that allows you to send messages through an SMTP server. It lets you send messages if you do not have a mail application installed, or need to send from an account that is only used for sending messages without worrying about responses. It also runs from a USB thumb drive, so you can send emails from anywhere you have access to a computer with Internet access.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) instead of the run of the mill command line applications. UI allows customization by showing/hiding fields as necessary.
- If you need a true command line application that does not display a user interface, I highly recommend Blat.
- Built in address book saves you time typing email addresses, guesses and auto-completes addresses already in the address book
- Send messages using a SMTP server from any Internet connected computer from a thumb drive
- Supports attaching an unlimited amount of files to the message before sending
- Sends plain text messages to minimize bandwidth used for processing the messages as they travel across the Internet.
- Includes language support for English, French, Italian and Spanish
- Send messages automatically from a script using command line parameters. A GUI dialog will still pop up when automatically sending the message.
Want to use SMTP Mail Sender in a different language? Check the comments below to see if someone has already provided a translation. If not, and you want to help translate to your local language, provide the translation via this template for others to use in the comments section.
Have a few moments to spare? Please rate SMTP Mail Sender at the SnapFiles website!
Supported/Tested Operating Systems: Windows® XP SP3, Windows 7 Home/Pro 64bit, Support on Windows® Server is limited to GUI mode, it cannot be run in Service Mode at this time.
Lost and confused? Check the frequently asked questions page.