Remote Manager helps you to manage different types of remote connections in one convenient interface. It is designed to look like a chat client buddy list. Remote Manager currently supports remote connections using PuTTY, TightVNC and Microsoft Remote Desktop. Instead of rewriting the interfaces for each of these applications, Remote Manager just aggregates the connections. To create a new connection, it will actually launch the application’s interface and you can save your connection from within that application. Remote Manager will then aggregate your new connection you have created, provided you save it in the proper location.
- Supports PuTTY, TightVNC, and Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Small form factor fits neatly anywhere on your desktop with a tray icon for access if it is hidden behind other applications
- Capable of being pinned to the top of the screen so that other applications can’t hide it
- Shows a quick overview of each connection in a tool tip before making the connection
- Allows you to open an entire group of PuTTY windows simultaneously, and arrange them usefully on any of your screens
Tested Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10