This is information about an older version of StorURL. The latest version can be found here.
StorURL is a bookmark manager, which allows you to store all your favorite website URLs with a descriptive title to go along with the URL. If you like to keep a lot of websites bookmarked, but you don’t want to clutter for your “Bookmarks/Favorites” menu, then this program will surely help you out.
- Import/Export most browser favorites lists, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera.
- Open websites in any browser directly from within StorURL, or preview them with the built-in browser based on the IE rendering engine.
- Store and sort sites in unlimited categories.
- Generate HTML “home” pages containing links from one or all categories.
In this modern era, sometimes you aren’t able to get to your own personal PC where StorURL may be installed. If you’re the type of person who moves around from computer to computer, there is a StorURL solution for you! Check out our web-based version of StorURL , which is available for use for free.
Have a few moments to spare? Please rate StorURL at the SnapFiles website!
StorURL requires the Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
Supported/Tested Operating Systems: Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® Vista*, Windows® 7*, Windows® 10*
* Newer operating systems don’t allow write permissions to the default installation directory for StorURL. During install, please specify a different directory to install to. A good place to do this is in the C:Users<your username>StorURL directory.
Having an issue with StorURL? Check out our page with helpful videos on how to resolve some known issues.