StorURL is a bookmark manager. It helps you to store links to all of your favorite websites in one central repository. It works with the browsers installed on your system so you can open your links in any web browser you’d like from one central interface.
- Import your bookmarks from most major browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Open websites in any browser installed on your computer, directly from within StorURL.
- Store and sort sites in unlimited categories.
- Enable a floating toolbar that you can keep anywhere on your screen, for quick access to all your bookmarks.
- Generate HTML “home” pages containing links from one or all categories.
In this modern era, sometimes you aren’t able to get to your own personal PC where StorURL may be installed. If you’re the type of person who moves around from computer to computer, there is a StorURL solution for you! Check out our web-based version of StorURL , which is available for use for free, just like the desktop version.
Have a few moments to spare? Please rate StorURL at the SnapFiles website!
StorURL requires the Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework
StorURL may also require the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update. If you have an issue during start up trying to create the default database, this may be your problem.
Tested Operating Systems: Windows® 7 32/64-bit, Windows® 10
Are you looking for the previous version of StorURL? It is recommended that you use the latest version, but click here to access the older version.